Download Movie I Still Know What You Did Last Summer in High Definition Format. Play Movie I Still Know What You Did Last Summer in Best Quality. Full Movie Streaming I Still Know What You Did Last Summer in Best Video Format. Online Streaming I Still Know What You Did Last Summer in High Quality Video. Watch Streaming I Still Know What You Did Last Summer in HD Format.
You can understand total description of I Still Know What You Did Last Summer below:
- Original Title : I Still Know What You Did Last Summer
- Movie title in your country : I Still Know What You Did Last Summer
- Year of movie : 1998
- Genres of movie : Horror, Mystery, Thriller,
- Status of movie : Released
- Release date of movie : 1998-11-13
- Companies of movie : Columbia Pictures, Mandalay Entertainment, Summer Knowledge LLC,
- Countries of movie : United States of America,
- Language of movie : English,
- Durationof movie : 100 Min
- Average vote of movie : 4.9
- Youtube ID of movie : 99yCJwP97Uo
- Translation of movie : HE,DE,RO,FR,IT,SR,RU,PL,PT,TR,KO,PT,FR,CS,EN,DA,SV,HU,NL,ZH,UK,ES,
- Cast of movie :John Hawkes (Dave), Jennifer Love Hewitt (Julie James), Jennifer Esposito (Nancy), Bill Cobbs (Estes), Freddie Prinze Jr. (Ray Bronson), Brandy Norwood (Karla Wilson), Matthew Settle (Will Benson), Muse Watson (Ben Willis), Mekhi Phifer (Tyrell), Jeffrey Combs (Mr. Brooks), Jack Black (Titus Telesco)
I Still Know What You Did Last Summer is a viable movie manufacured by Columbia Pictures, Mandalay Entertainment, Summer Knowledge LLC, using description of the movie is "Unfinished business with coed Julie James brings the murderer to the Bahamas to terrorize her and her friends, Karla, Tyrell and Will, during a vacation. Can Ray Bronson who survived a bloody attack alongside Julie two summers ago, get to the island in time to save everyone?". The film was produced with excellent graphic quality, best sound quality and best starring actors.
If ever i first examine this movie I'm not entirely sure if I to make your idea or do not. After watching it I'll just use to talk about that really appreciate. I extremely recommend this movie for the people who appreciate genre Horror, Mystery, Thriller, . You'll be able to watch it gratis by simply clicking a button and register, you may have the option to watch several latest movie titles without cost.
.
Music Editor : Lisa Jaime, Producer : Erik Feig, Stunt Coordinator : Freddie Hice, Sound Editor : John H. Arrufat, Lighting Technician : Doug Ednie, Art Direction : Scott Ritenour, First Assistant Editor : Sandy S. Solowitz, Location Scout : Alejandro Levi, Producer : Stokely Chaffin, Post Production Supervisor : Chantal Feghali, Art Direction : Chas. Butcher, Property Master : Steven M. Levine, Foley : Nerses Gezalyan, Line Producer : Jose Ludlow, Producer : Neal H. Moritz, Production Illustrator : Thomas W. Lay Jr., Unit Publicist : Claire Raskind, Construction Coordinator : Javier Carrillo, Script Supervisor : Pamela Alch, Utility Stunts : James Ryan, Music Supervisor : Sharon Boyle, Set Designer : Louisa Bonnie, Still Photographer : Sidney Ray Baldwin, Set Medic : Lucille M. Michael, Director of Photography : Vernon Layton, Propmaker : Steven Hintz, Prosthetic Makeup Artist : Matthew W. Mungle, Best Boy Electric : Scott Patten, Sound Engineer : Hanson Hsu, Director : Danny Cannon, Production Coordinator : Jamie Lynn Arsenault, Stunts : LaFaye Baker, Screenplay : Trey Callaway, Steadicam Operator : Donald E. Thorin Jr., Camera Operator : George Richmond, Electrician : Thomas M. Dangcil, Production Supervisor : Nancy Jane King, Visual Effects Supervisor : Alison Savitch, Key Hair Stylist : Lisa Marie Rosenberg, Original Music Composer : John Frizzell, Production Accountant : Terry Dunn, Digital Compositors : Eli Jarra, Production Design : Doug Kraner, Unit Production Manager : William S. Beasley, Visual Effects Coordinator : Jeffrey Willerth, Key Grip : Joseph Dianda, Supervising Sound Editor : John Morris, First Assistant Director : Louis D'Esposito, Art Department Coordinator : Adriana Aimo, Visual Effects : Kim Lavery, Producer : William S. Beasley, Hairstylist : Carl Bailey, Set Dressing Artist : Juan Manuel de la Fuente, Assistant Art Director : Enrique Echeverría, Gaffer : Fernando Moreno, Special Effects Coordinator : Laurencio Cordero, Costume Supervisor : Winnie D. Brown, Craft Service : Jose Manuel Ballesteros, Driver : Morris Bension, Music Supervisor : John Houlihan, Set Decoration : Jan K. Bergstrom, Assistant Sound Editor : Andrew Bock, Location Manager : Curtis Collins, Color Timer : Mike Mertens, Costume Design : Daniel J. Lester, Casting : Jackie Burch, Special Effects Supervisor : John D. Milinac, Sound Mixer : David M. Ronne, Transportation Captain : Dan Marrow, Makeup Artist : Tammy Ashmore, Boom Operator : Earl Sampson, Art Department Assistant : Lisa Penaranda, Orchestrator : Frank Bennett, First Assistant Camera : Jonathan 'Chunky' Richmond, Transportation Co-Captain : Randy Burke, Characters : Lois Duncan, Set Costumer : Tom Cummins, Editor : Peck Prior
Sure, now you can view movie involving I Still Know What You Did Last Summer completely length and obtain the connect to this film I Still Know What You Did Last Summer in Top Quality.
Tags: competition, island, radio, bahamas, college, knife, fisherman, vacation, revenge, murder, marijuana, resort, blood, slasher, storm, hook, killer,
0 Response to "[1080p] I Still Know What You Did Last Summer (1998) Download Full"
Post a Comment